Wednesday, March 5, 2008

March madness is here

And so it goes...I find myself rooting for several
"underdogs" this season in several different arenas.

First, I root for Hillary Clinton, who, thank God, has a resurgence after her victories in Ohio and Texas (and Rhode Island). I won't get on my soap box again about this (at least not today), just review the posts below as a refresher.
GO HILLARY!!!

Second, I root for my Alma mater - The Niagara Purple Eagles to win the MAAC and make it to the NCAA tournament. Not impossible, but maybe a long shot this year.

http://www.purpleeagles.com/sports/mbball/

Lastly, I am rooting for me. That's right. Me, myself and I. I just feel like I am in a rut lately and not following the creative path I set out on several months ago. I've found myself in a fatalistic mode for the past eight weeks and turning to behaviors that not only keep me from doing what I should be doing but are potentially destructive.

It's time to turn another page...I just hope I am on the winning team.

No comments:


As Snoopy in You're A Good Man Charlie Brown (July 2000)