Thursday, May 7, 2009

It's been awhile...


Clearly it has been a long time since I have posted anything. It's been a crazy time these past few months (since before the New Year really). Just thought I would post a quick update with the most major news:

1). I moved out of the house and am now living in a small apartment on my own (although currently, I have a friend staying with me until June to help pay the rent!)

2). I am still unemployed and looking for work in a variety of arenas although certainly I would love to be in a show!

3). I spend WAY too much time on Facebook!

4). I have been selling giclee prints of my Mom's paintings which I will share on here soon. You can also see them at MAMA GEN'S PAINTINGS

5). I am taking several short getaway trips this Spring and early Summer to try and put it all in perspective.

6). I am working on a concept for a musical review tentatively titled: VAUDEVILLE AIN'T DEAD: SOME PEOPLE LIKE IT BIG!

7). I'm still here!

No comments:


As Snoopy in You're A Good Man Charlie Brown (July 2000)