Sunday, September 2, 2007

Kellie Johnson - one of the most talented people on the planet...

and...I am proud to say, my friend!

Kellie Johnson is an extraordinary talent...there is just no other way to put it. I've had the great fortune to perform with Kellie in our cabaret, BROADWAY BOUND, but continuing any description of her with words is pointless...you need to see her and hear her for yourself. Thanks for being my buddy K. I love you!

These two clips are from Kellie Johnson: One Night Only, which was performed to a sold out crowd at Sharon Playhouse in Connecticut recently. Enjoy! And visit her website too! http://www.kelliejohnson.net/

CLICK ON PHOTO FOR YOUTUBE VIDEO OF MY MAMMIE


CLICK ON PHOTO FOR YOUTUBE VIDEO OF ANNIE GET YOUR GUN

No comments:


As Snoopy in You're A Good Man Charlie Brown (July 2000)