Saturday, September 22, 2007

Starting over...

It really never is too late to start over - I mean as long as we're still breathing and believing, we can begin again. I'm taking that step right now. I left my job at JDRF and have decided to give my acting and writing career another chance. It's just time. It is a risk - a big one...but sometimes we have to have the courage to take risks and just take the leap.

My whole world has changed so much in the past six months - relationship lost, health crisis, unrequited love, job misery...just a general sense of feeling lost and alone in the big world. But doing the play last month probably saved me - it gave me the ability to believe in myself again - to believe that there is still hope; still a chance. A chance to start again.

And of course I am not alone. And what feeds me are the memories of my amazing work in the theatre and with such incredible artists.

So my road is familiar but also new. I look forward to the new beginning.

I wish for all of you, new beginnings.

No comments:


As Snoopy in You're A Good Man Charlie Brown (July 2000)