Thursday, September 11, 2008

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE



I'm not talking about aliens (well...then again...) but in all seriousness I have begun to worry more about this country than ever before. People just don't do their homework and then when they are given "proven and undeniable truths" they still call it propaganda if it's not to their liking. Well when I talk about John McCain and people say to me, "Stop using scare tactics to intimidate me into voting for the Democrats," I am really VERY confused. I have no power in Washington, my only voice is my vote and maybe some emails and calls to my senators and congress persons. I'm not trying to scare anyone. And I am NOT making things up as I go along to win a point. My argument is clear and sound and has not changed. I just quote McCain and the Republican platform. Go ahead, do your research. The things I say are true. If those things scare you, then shouldn't that tell you something? And come on now, you REALLY don't think John McCain will lower your taxes and Barack will raise them do you? You do listen to the actual facts right? McCain wants to keep that measly tax return that Bush gave the "middle class" while helping the rich get more tax breaks. So it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that while we'll continue to get that crappy rebate, taxes for the poor and middle class will most likely stay the same or go up. However Obama, will give REAL relief to the poor and middle class by yes, RAISING taxes, but not on Joe American but on Donald Trump and the oil tycoons. And guess what? They SHOULD pay more in taxes. The corporate giants like Mobile and Exxon should take on more tax while "Ma and Pa American" get some real tax breaks and not just and extra $125.

And Obama can get attacked for using a phrase that John McCain has used in public at LEAST 4 times but it's ok for McCain to lie like a rug about Obama, his record and his plans.

So watch SOME TRUTH and if you think it's propaganda, do the research yourself.

No comments:


As Snoopy in You're A Good Man Charlie Brown (July 2000)