Saturday, December 23, 2006

In just a few more days...

Christmas will be here. I'm still recovering from our bash last weekend and just finished my Christmas shopping tonight. Last year I did everything online. This year I shopped a little online but also hit the stores and must admit I had a good time. It put me in that spirit of giving. Online can cause less headaches but it also lacks the charm of picking things up and seeing other shoppers finding what they're looking for. And yes, the front yard of our house is too much but hey, we've got all the stuff, no use leaving it in the garage! I even put speakers outside this year and piped Christmas music - we have quite a few familes stop by to enjoy it all.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

As Snoopy in You're A Good Man Charlie Brown (July 2000)