Monday, July 30, 2007

The show opens in two weeks!

So yes...I am really starting to get nervous. Normally, when I do a show now, I am JUST doing the show. It has been a long time since I have been working a regular job, doing so much of the "other stuff" for a show, and acting in it. Plus, since this is just a two-person play, it is A LOT for the two of us. Getting off book (for lay folks that means being completely memorized) has been tough for me this time around. So many distractions. I know it will all be great, I am just really nervous. Did I say that already? So here is a rehearsal photo to get you excited about coming to see it. And here is the link to the ticket/information site.

http://www.theatermania.com/content/show.cfm/show/134785

What are you waiting for? Get those tickets early before we're sold out!!! I can dream can't I?

By the way, the photo is by Michael Menger and left to right is: Jim Richard and me!

No comments:


As Snoopy in You're A Good Man Charlie Brown (July 2000)