Thursday, July 12, 2007

So much is going on!

I have so much to share that I can't possibly do it all in this post...so...just a quick synopsis...


I resigned from JDRF
I spent an amazing and glorious week in Provincetown Mass - one of my favorite places in the whole world
I had a great interview at the Performing Arts Center in Peekskill
I have been invited to interview for the Arts Administrator position at The High School for the Performing Arts in NYC
I have started rehearsals for MASS APPEAL
I am volunteering at my old job to help with The Summer Concerts on the Hudson
I may reconsider and stay at JDRF if they can cope with my needs
I have to pick the finalists for my new headshots
So many people are raving about my mother's artwork and wanting to buy it, hang it in restaurants, present shows, etc., that I am looking into getting giclees of her work.

More to come later and here is a link to purchase tickets for the show and a link to the free summer concerts...enjoy!

www.theatermania.com/content/show.cfm/show/134785

http://www.hrpac.org/

No comments:


As Snoopy in You're A Good Man Charlie Brown (July 2000)