Friday, June 29, 2007

Some photos from the shoot




So...I am even more amazed now that I have the almost 500 shots from the shoot. Unreal. Digital is amazing! And color! My first time for color. In any case, these are a few, not necessarily favorites of Eric, or even mine, but some shots I just pulled. Keep in mind these are not touched up or tweaked at all - just some raw shots...the one with the pug is most fun. When I have narrowed it down to less than 50, I will send them out to some of my trusted colleagues and advisers for opinions and then will have to narrow it down to the top five. Once I have those, I will post them and then choose the two I'll have re-touched (if I even need it) and they will be the ones I get reproduced.
Stay tuned...

No comments:


As Snoopy in You're A Good Man Charlie Brown (July 2000)