Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What The F*** Is Your Problem Post 2

Friday, June 13, 2008

What the f*** is your problem (cell phones)
Current mood: annoyed
Category: Life

So what the f*** is your problem? WHY do you insist on talking on your cell phone on public transporation as if you were at a rock concert? The bus is not your private limo...no. That is why it is called PUBLIC transportation. Lots of other people are on there who could give a shit about your upcoming operation to suck fat out of your ass and inject it in your lips. Nor do we care to hear about the puss filled wart that your grandma had to have drained, or the cat next door that got hit by the mailman and you had to move the dead carcass with flies to the garbage. Moreover, why do you feel it necessary to shout all of your destinations for the day and what time you will be at each place. Don't you think that's a bit dangerous? Maybe there is a psycho killer on the bus who now knows you are going to be at the 79th street subway station at 10PM BECAUSE YOU JUST SCREAMED IT TO HIM! Please have consideration for your fellow passengers and talk a bit softer. Damn! When I speak on my cell on a bus, I cover the handset and basically whisper. It makes sense. I want to keep my conversation private and I don't want to bother you. Give me the same respect in return. What did you people do before cell phones? I remember when they hadn't even invented answering machines. The phone just rang and rang and you called back or wrote the person a letter. If you were worried...ROAD TRIP, or if the line was busy for too long, you asked the operator to cut in. I'd certainly like to cut in on some of your load-mouth calls and say...shut the f*** up! Now I understand they are working on technology to allow everyone to use their cell phones when flying. Can you imagine? It would be like a flying high school cafeteria! Lord help us!

No comments:


As Snoopy in You're A Good Man Charlie Brown (July 2000)