Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Provincetown







I am just so grateful for all of the places I have visited in my life so far...Italy, Paris, London, Hawaii, Venezuela, to name a few. But of all the places, one I love so much is Provincetown, MA. And when you have gone someplace so many times that it begins to feel like a second home, you don't have to feel pressured to see things or do things or buy things, you really can just relax. Amidst the chaos in my life right now with trying to move out of the house, figuring out where to live, wondering what is next for my career, and all the rest, I was just so happy to be able to take a week and totally relax. Lounging at the pool, laying at the beach, enjoying a lobster, walking along the streets and chatting with new people and some friends I have made over the years. So as I take my next step on this path of life, I just want to say, THANK YOU P-TOWN...you are a refuge for me and a place I will always come back to.

No comments:


As Snoopy in You're A Good Man Charlie Brown (July 2000)