Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Another opening...another show!

Well...MASS APPEAL opened last night to a small house, but a very receptive one. I am so proud of the work that has been done on this show - I believe it is a real quality production. And from an acting standpoint, I feel this has been an amazing learning experience for me...not just as an actor but as a person. I can't thank Jim Richard, Michael Menger and Dan Schaedle enough for everything. It has been a great journey guys, and we must all be proud of the work.

As for the rest of the administrative stuff with the show - bleck! It has been a nightmare and exhausting beyond belief - more than usual. And getting audience is also a real challenge.

Whatever the outcome at the end of the run, I am grateful that I did it. Grateful for the people and for the script (thank you Bill) and for the time to "play in the sandbox" as I have said many times before.

No comments:


As Snoopy in You're A Good Man Charlie Brown (July 2000)