Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Another moment for music

Music has played such an important role in my life. My Mom loved music...my Dad had his own Country Western Trio for years. I've been singing since I was four and played instruments since I was six. I just feel music and lyrics can express so many amazing things in a way that touches a variety of the senses. And with the dawn of the internet and YouTube and blogs, you can see it and hear it and feel it - well, you get the idea. As much as some of this technology makes me think we've lost a part of those "simple days of yester-year," I also am so grateful for all of it. Sharing with you again, I hope you enjoy this song.

This is Michael Johnson singing Bluer Than Blue (a song I really love). I believe it was written by the great Barry Manilow.

No comments:


As Snoopy in You're A Good Man Charlie Brown (July 2000)