Thursday, October 18, 2007

People from the past are now my present

And people from my present have become my past.

It's been a tough week for me. Not a lot to audition for and those calls I could have gone to, I did not. I found myself retrospective and stayed in the house most of the time. If I could have written more it would have been fine, but I didn't. I am hoping that my reading next Monday will motivate me to keep plugging. I've made this choice (which some call gutsy, others call crazy) and I have to give it a chance and make every effort to make it work.

I also came to realize last night that some of the most important people in my life in the past year are no longer a part of my world. That not only makes me feel lonely, it gives me pause as I ask the simple question, WHY?

Ironically, or maybe "as it should be" people from my past have re-entered my life and for the most part, that is a wonderful thing. These people meant a great deal to me at one time and all were connected to my life as an actor. I only hope we can revive the best of what we had and build stronger connections.

No comments:


As Snoopy in You're A Good Man Charlie Brown (July 2000)